There is no doubt that Delhiites have been severely affected by not only the air quality but also the airfares recently. With the festive season expected to severe the quality even further, many of us are planning to escape the adversities. If you are also looking for an escape, it’s time to visit Kerela. Filled with natural beauty, rich culture, and diverse landscapes, Kerela makes it a must-visit destination. Whether you’re looking for a tranquil backwater experience, a hill station retreat, or cultural exploration, Kerala has something to offer every traveler. Oh, and don’t worry about the budget, SanKash has got you covered. With a flexible payment option and easy pay-in-part policy, you can easily recover your expenses at no cost EMI for 6 months and 1% interest for twelve months. Now that your trip expenses are sorted, get set to enjoy the following serene views
1. Munnar – The Picturesque Hill Station: Nestled in the Western Ghats, Munnar is renowned for its lush tea plantations, misty mountains, and cool climate. Don’t miss a visit to the tea gardens and the serene Attukal Waterfalls.
2. Alleppey – The Backwater Paradise: Explore the enchanting backwaters of Alleppey on a houseboat. The serene network of canals, lakes, and lagoons is a unique experience, with opportunities for bird-watching and peaceful relaxation.
3. Cochin – The Queen of the Arabian Sea: This historic port city is a blend of cultures and history. Explore Fort Kochi’s colonial architecture, watch a Kathakali performance, and enjoy the fresh catch at the local seafood markets.
4. Wayanad – Nature’s Abode: Wayanad offers lush forests, wildlife sanctuaries, and hill stations. Visit the Edakkal Caves, Banasura Sagar Dam, and Chembra Peak for breathtaking natural beauty.
5. Thekkady – Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary: The Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary is a haven for wildlife enthusiasts. Take a boat safari on Periyar Lake to spot elephants, tigers, and a variety of birds.
6. Varkala – Cliffside Paradise: Varkala is a serene coastal town known for its dramatic cliffs, pristine beaches, and the famous Janardanaswamy Temple. It’s a perfect place to relax by the sea.
7. Kumarakom – Tranquil Backwater Retreat: Kumarakom offers a peaceful backwater experience. Visit the Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary, take a traditional canoe ride, and enjoy the tranquility of the backwaters.
8. Kovalam – Beach Bliss: Kovalam is famous for its crescent-shaped beaches, lighthouses, and water sports. Spend a day on the beaches and savor fresh seafood at the local shacks.