Stratefix will help the company to strengthen the HR Processes in the area of Performance Appraisal Process and Retention
India: Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited (TCPCL) has signed a mandate with business consulting firm Stratefix Consulting to revamp and strengthen its human resource function.
Having established an integrated model encompassing world-class manufacturing infrastructure, complex and multiple chemical processes, warehousing facilities, and technically sound R&D capabilities, Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited (“Tatva Chintan”) is a leading specialty chemicals manufacturer that achieves high operational efficiency and quality, innovates, customizes, and invests in sustainable operations. The company caters to customers in the automotive, petroleum, pharmaceutical, agrochemical, paints and coatings, dyes and pigments, personal care, fragrance and flavor industries. The company exports its products to countries such as South Africa, Germany, Japan, and South Africa and supplies to domestic clients.
Employee retention and attrition were challenges for the company. Stratefix Consulting, a management consulting firm specializing in small and medium businesses, was hired to help Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited overcome the following challenges:
- Identify and map the pay structure of employees within relevant positions in the organization to reduce pay-scale parity
- Identify any gaps in the facilities and benefits to be provided to employees by measuring them across organizations by mapping with across the Industry
- Align the company’s HR processes with global best practices for Better Employee Retention
- Establish a new approach to employer-employee relations that focuses on growth in order to attract new employees
- Implement retention strategies for existing employees
- Establish a plan to control employee attrition and boost employee happiness
Stratefix Consulting Co-founder Chirag Patel said, “We are excited to work with Tatva Chintan Pharma Chem Limited on this critical project to help them become more competitive and effective at recruiting. During our engagement, we studied both the market and the company’s policies, identified gaps and developed a comprehensive retention and attrition plan. Stratefix understands the unique needs of the SME and MSME segments, strategizes a solution, implements it, and helps ensure that it is effectively executed. That’s what makes us unique.”
Management of TCPCL has shared their words as well, “we are really eager to focus on employee happiness index and in a way, boost our employee’s moral and increase retention of team.