New, India, May 2022- TeamLease Services Limited (NSE: TEAMLEASE, BSE: 539658), one of India’s largest staffing companies, today announced its results for the fourth quarter (Q4FY22) and for the financial year ended March 31, 2022.
Summary of Consolidated financial results:
Highlights of Q4FY22:
1. General Staffing: headcount up by 22% on YoY basis and 3% on QoQ basis with highest ever yearly net
addition of 34,000+ associates. Revenue up 34% YoY and 3% on QoQ basis.
2. IT Staffing: headcount up by 33% on YoY basis and 4% on QoQ basis. Revenue up 50% YoY with a net
addition of 2000+ associates in FY22.
3. Degree Apprenticeship (NETAP): headcount up by 33% on YoY basis and 8% on QoQ basis.
4. QoQ PBT has improved both in terms of absolute value and margin.
5. We continue to maintain staffing funding exposure at 14% and overall DSO at 21days.
6. The Company sold all its investments in PF Trust during March 2022 (except for investment in IL&FS)
and deposited the realized funds with EPFO matching to the liability without any additional provision.
Effective April 1, 2022, the Company does not administer the PF operations and not carry any liability
on account of the Trust.
7. Rituparna Chakraborty appointed as an Executive Director for a term of 5 years.
Press Release- Q4FY22
Mr. Ashok Reddy, Managing Director, TeamLease Services Limited commenting on the quarterly results said, “Our diversified client portfolio has enabled us score growth across all industries and businesses, contributing to a net headcount addition of 57k associates during the year. Sustained revenue growth, EBITDA margin expansion and fortress balance sheet continue to be the key focus areas. We have successfully exited the PF Trust management without any incremental liability or impact on business operations.”