VJIM Hyderabad Placement 2022: VJIM (Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management), the Hyderabad based pioneer business school, released a placement report for the PGDM batch 2020-22. Average salary jumped by 13% in comparison to last year’s average salary. So far the average salary offered has been INR 6 Lakh per annum.
Deloitte (recruited 26), ICICI Bank (recruited 15) & Accenture (recruited 10) were the top recruiters. Amul, MRF Tyre Limited, UBS, Hitachi, IDFC First Bank, Blue Star, Fever FM (HT Media), TATA Consumer Products, GEP Worldwide, GTL Technologies, Intangles Labs Pvt Ltd, Intercontinental Exchange, Panasonic Homes & Living, MFine were among the 30+ other recruiters which visited the campus so far.
According to Dr. Ch.S. Durga Prasad, “We have been able to consistently offer value to our stakeholders – students and recruiters. We strive to provide quality management education at an affordable price to the young graduates of the nation who aspire to become management professionals. At the same time, VJIM has been ever responsive to our recruiters who have instilled faith in us for being able to fulfill the varied requirements and increasing demand for industry-ready professionals.”
Students were placed in various domains and offered a wide range of roles in BFSI, IT/ITES, FMCG, consulting, real estate, edutech, retail and auto ancillary etc.
· Average salary jumps by 13%
· Average salary offered is INR 6 LPA
· Lowest salary offered is INR 4.1 LPA
· Median Salary offered is INR 5.5 LPA
● Known for value for money and high ROI (1.6) which is better than the most of the B Schools in Hyderabad, Telangana – IMT Hyd (1.57), IPE Hyderabad (1.49), NMIMS Hyd (1.36), WOXEN University (1.3), SIBM Hyd (1.25) and IBS (1.2); this management school has a rich legacy of alumni since its inception in 1993.
● One of the oldest B Schools of South India, it is also accredited by two major accreditation NBA and SAQS.
● Located in the outskirts of Hyderabad but closer to the IT hub in a 30 acre lush green campus in true sense, green lawns, beautiful landscape and state-of-the-art but unique architecture, is a treat for the students.
VJIM offers PGDM with various industry-oriented specializations and PGDM General with Dual specialization (Marketing, HRM, Finance, Operations and Business Analytics). VJIM is offering two new electives from this year in Media Management and Travel & Tourism Management
VJIM Hyderabad is often found ranked in the ‘Top 20 Private B Schools’ category of the country by various rating agencies. It is ranked 56th in the all B Schools ranking by MBAUniverse.com.
MAT students can apply for PGDM 2022-24 : VJIM Hyderabad has recently opened applications for the PGDM batch 2022. MBA aspirants who may not have a great score in other tests like CAT / XAT / CMAT can now apply online at VJIM without waiting for a year.